My favorite authors

I have a few favorite authors that I will read every single book that they publish. The one I will talk about have been around for years and made a few series. Since I love romance books of any category, they all have written romance books.

My absolute all time favorite is Sherrilyn Kenyon. You may know her as the author of the series dark hunters. This series has multiple companion series that overlap and tie to story of the characters together. It's my favorite series and has been going on for more than 20 years. She made a character that is the center of every story, Archeron, and this character is so complex and well written. We finally get his background story after a dozen books and its heartbreaking. It explains how he thinks and why he's so protective of everyone. I really recommand this series!

Kresley Cole is a close second, with her popular series Immortal after dark. She also has been a author for years and started the series that made her a best selling author in 2006. New books are still coming out every year! I love that she has immortals of every type in her multiple books and we get to learn what are there strenghts, weaknesses and characteristics. Each book is a stand alone, so you can skip books if you didn't like certain character, but I do recommand reading each and every one!

Nalini Singh has created a race of 'humans' for her psy-changeling series and I think that she was very creative with their descriptions and what differentiate them from humans. She named them psy and they have special mentals powers that are graded on a scale from 0 to 10, with 10 meaning they have the most power and become cardinals and have stary eyes. I love this concept and Nalini explains it in detail in the first book. The books are stand alones, but there is a global storyline that evolves in each book. The second type of 'humans' are called changelings and they are basically animal shifters. I also love that changelings get into a mating dance to get with their fated mates and that the females decide if she wants to be mated or not. I really recommand this book and my favorite was the ninth book, between a younger male shifter and a highly powerful female shifter. I have recently read a new series, check it my favorie Rebel Hard.

Who is your favorite author? Comment it so I may check them out!

Comments

Popular Posts