Grunge review

Grunge is a fantasy romance novel with fated mates.

He’s big and green and he's in my backyard…

When my mom skips town, forcing me to dance in a strip club to cover her debts, you’d think I’d hit rock bottom.
But there’s something much bigger brewing under my feet.
Right outside, in my backyard, in fact.
He’s big and green and he’s looking for a mate.
Grunge is everything I never knew I wanted in a monster.
Only catch?
According to his horde, their king deserves the best, and 
I don’t quite measure up…

GRUNGE is the first book in this steamy monster series with all the feels. It introduces the BACKYARD GOBLIN GODS world, but can be read as a standalone. For lovers of fated mates, hot, driven monsters, and spunky heroines who win against the odds.


My review 

I enjoyed this book a lot! This is the first book of what is going to be a standalones series. We are explained how the mating rituals are so different from ours, and how the Gobelins recognizes their mates. I love the hero; he was making sure the heroine was safe and felt cherised and loved. He instantly took care of her and was attached to her. The heroine is a big sister who has a hard life to take care of her siblings after her mom disappeared and left her with a huge debt. I like when heroine show a selfless side and protect their own. We also get to meet the main characters for the next book and I can't wait to read it. I'd rate this book a 8,7/10.

Comments

Popular Posts